Followers

Monday, April 7, 2008

These spinner cards are so much fun!


















I swap spinner cards that fit the 7 Gypsies ATC holder (spinner) with a couple friends. I received this card today from Roc who noted that it was in honor of Anya joining our family. I also received a card from my secret sister on the 1 x 1 inchie yahoo group. I think I know who my SS is but not sure. She will reveal herself sometime this month. Her card was packed with lots of paper embellishments to use on ATCs and inchies.

My last piece of mail was a package of ribbon floss I ordered from the Yarn Yard. I love ribbon floss. It curls on it's own and comes in lots of colors. Unfortunately it is a bit expensive so I only ordered 10 rolls but that will last me a long time.

I just finished a spinner card for Jerri Sue and used some of the ribbon floss on the bottom of the card. I had the pictures from the Star Wars Yoda postage stamps left and Jerri Sue is the only one I know that loves Star Wars, so Yoda is taking his "force" to be with her in Southern California.

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

Great Yoda ATC...she will love it! I Love the ribbon floss...Lynn use to send it to me and mine has lasted so long...love how it curls....