
Lots of fun today at the rubber stamp convention. Paula Best had a bin of 50% off stamps and I found several. I visited A Stamp in the Hand to see if they had any new UM sets....Kat made a postcard for me using the new Art Doll Set #2 and the artichoke set.

One of the vendors (can't remember which one) had a make and take altering forks and spoons. That was right up my alley so I paid $5. I made about half of the project at the convention then brought the fork home and added some more embellishments I had. I bought some spoons to alter and will work on those next week.

I came home to some lovely mail from Frici..a set of 4 bird inchies. They are wonderful! I am going to count my inchies but I believe I have enough to begin another 12 x 12 pieced of framed artwork.


I also wanted to post a picture of the post-it note holder than my swap partner sent me.
1 comment:
Great ATC...I have the wood mounted artichoke....Love the doll done with her! the Fork is spectacular...Love it!! Glad you had Fun.....
Post a Comment