A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Monday, April 21, 2008
Another 100 inchies framed
I just finished my second inchie framed art that will go up in the entryway with the other one. Each frame holds 100 inchies. If you've traded with me you will probably see some of your inchies included. It is so fun to look at each of these little pieces of art.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
1 comment:
Looks Great...I need to do something with mine soon as I am getting quite a collection...LOL!
Post a Comment