Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Starbucks cards

Here's a picture of the Starbucks cards I've previously made. This came up after some discussion on the yahoo group about a Starbucks in the hotel lobby. I learned how to make this card through an online class from another blogger. The card is made by cutting out the bottom of the Starbucks cup (tall size), then trimming off the edge that is left, smash it down and stitch it up the sides, paint it...then decorate how you'd like.

1 comment:

Mimi Hornberger said...

I LOVE your creations! I am so happy to have found your blog. Thank you for the lovely comments on my cupcakes. I would consider selling them but I am not sure it would be ethical since I got the directions and instructions from a book. The artist that wrote the book sells them on etsy. Her name is Betz and I have a link to her blog on a post a few weeks back when I first started making them.XO, Mimi