


It is nice to have mail coming in when we're in between swap rounds. Claudette send me a card that she used the new paints (similar to H2Os and radiant pearls) that she bought at a recent stamp convention. The little snail on the card is a stamp that both of us bought from Lockhart stamps. Barbara send a thank you card and it looks like she painted the flowers. Barbara bought a small set of pearlescent paints from Cat's Pajamas but I'm not sure if she used those on this card or not. I also received the pirate/spring themed inchies from Joy. I don't know if you can see from the photo, but the small inchie with the flower in the lower right of the picture is done with the spirelli technique. I know I could have never wound that thread around something so small! Joy did a great job on these inchies.
No comments:
Post a Comment