Sunday, April 13, 2008
Crafting time
I had a lot of time to work on craft projects this afternoon and accomplished a lot. I am trying to get all my May swaps done and ready to mail on the 1st so I can focus on getting ready for the cruise after the first of the month. The reason I had so much crafting time is that Anya figured out how to climb up on our bed and she took a 3 hour nap! When she sleeps like that she is getting ready for a big growth spurt.


I finished my spinner swap ATCs, and my ATCs and inchies for the yahoo group. I still have a couple birthday cards to address but other than that, I think I am almost caught up and ready to start on swap cards for the 2 card swap rounds that begin in a couple week. I really enjoy making the spinner ATCs because I have two sides of the card to create on and both sides show they the card is displayed on the spinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great ART Jan...I bet you can hardly wait until May...
I LOVE those pigs! They are way too cute.
Post a Comment