Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's a lazy Sunday for me

Not much to do so I decided to work ahead and make another swap card. The card I finished is from an idea I saw on another blog, using punches to make flowers. I used one punch and my scallop nestabilities to make my flowers. I also used a heart punch for the leaves.













I received a couple cards from my swap partner, Carol, for the letters H (hearts) and I (invite). We are both going to be traveling this month so she is staying ahead of our weekly swap themes so I receive my mail before I leave for the cruise.

Here's my finished stack of ATCs to trade on the cruise. I ended up making 32 and I think that will be enough.

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love your ATC's Jan...Bet you are getting so excited!

roc said...

these are all so beautiful jan!