Followers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Look what I found when I was "web surfing"!

I was looking for some "bird verses" and came across a bookmark I had on my computer for Hambo rubber stamps and clicked on "funny sayings". I found way more than bird sayings. Some of these are hilarious. I will be posting some of their stamped sayings over the next week or so.

"Help! I'm being held hostage in a rubber stamp store ~ and I'm afraid they'll let me go!"

"If I'm not the Queen, then how come my pantyhose say I am?"

"If FRIENDS are flowers...that makes us BEST BUDS"

"Thought I'd miss your special day? SILLY BIRD"

"I wanted to send an expensive gift, but this was a little cheeper"

and..perfect saying to use for an elephant stamp that both my friend and I got at a recent scrapbook convention, "From on gray wrinkled thing to another..."

No comments: