A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Week 2 of the Old Red Barn quilt along
Week 1 was purchasing fabric...week 2 is cutting the 12 fabrics into strips. Here is my stack of strips waiting for week 3 instructions. It's not too late to join the quilt along if you'd like. Just click on the link on my blog sidebar and you'll see all the instructions.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
oh your fabric pile looks awesome!
I see your getting ready to do the quilt! Did you see it made up?? Or is it a mystery??
I might join in the fun after we get back from vacation. So far it is nothing I haven't done before so I can catch up rather quickly.
Post a Comment