Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some more Heroes cards

Don't forget to check the Blog Hop. Info is in the post below.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Not sure if my 1st comment made it but I just LOVE the bird in uniform. Too cute!

Unknown said...

These are such beautiful cards!! TFS!

roc said...

love your cards!

Trish said...

Great Cards! I am jelous!! Looks like you have been having fun!!

kasmello said...

LOVE THE cursor!!! Your cards are great! Thanks for sharing!

Suz said...

Awesome cards (I'm glad I wasn't the only one who went a bit renegade with the color scheme lol) your cards are sure to make everyone smile

Lynn said...

I love your cards. Thanks so much for supporting this event. I am the proud Mother of a US soldier!
Thank you for supporting our troops.

Martha said...

These are so fun! I love your birdies. Very clever.
Thanks so much for participating in the CFH blog hop!

Jerri Sue said...

Your Army card is great. I just picked up that set of stamps myself yesterday. I can't wait to play with them.

Merry's Musings said...

Your cards are so wonderful!!! Somebody is going to be very happy when they get one. Thanks for a lovely blog hop.

Unknown said...

I really like the first card's scalloped edge. Great job!

mica said...

These cards are adorable!!!

Tammy said...

Your cards are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Chris said...

Wow, your cards are wonderful!

Alyce said...

Love your cards. Love the owl on your blog too. I collect owls.
I'm envious of your Copic marker holder.

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...Love all your Cards Jan! You always do such a nice job.....