


I am going to save 4 of the cards I made and post them next week. I did get a lot of stamping done today and want to share a few. I made a wedding card for a wedding I am going to the end of this month. The bride's colors are turquoise and red. I also made a few scrappy type cards. I saw this idea in a magazine and after I had the card put together it looked like it needed something else. I have a box of images I've colored with my copics and a few of these were the perfect addition for the punched square cards.


4 comments:
the cards are gorgeous!
Love these....you did have a good stamping day! I'm lucky to get one card a day finished.....
Very nice,
Love these cards! OK so tell me why I need COPIC markers. So far I have resisted them.
Post a Comment