Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

My first BlogHop this weekend

I am participating in a blog hop with Cards for Heros. So watch this weekend and you'll be able to hop from my blog to 99 others and see lots of great artwork.

I was trying to do some stamping yesterday afternoon and here if the reason why I couldn't...I had 2 helpers who decided they wanted to use the stamp table. I watched a little TV and when they decided to move I made some inchies for a crown themed swap Roc is hosting.

7 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

Kitties!! Too cute!! And I'm sure they were fine "helpers". :) Love your cards.

Trish said...

looks like you had lots of help!!

roc said...

oh my..those crown inchies are adorable!

Diane McVey said...

Looks like you have as much "stuff" as I do! LOL
The kitty is beautiful...we had one that looked just like that a few years ago...Kitties are the BEST! :D

Kelly Booth said...

Ha...those inchies are SOOOOOOO CUTE!
And the cats Look like their right at home!!

Sue F. said...

You have just as much help with stamping as I do. However, your desk is a lot cleaner than mine.

Mixing-Katie said...

Sweet looking kitties!! What awesome inchies, too!