Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Some cards I've finished today

I have spent some time today stamping cards so I can have some on hand when needed. I am in several swaps that don't have themes so this is a good way for me to stay ahead. I looked back through magazines and ideas I've printed from blogs and used those as inspiration for the cards. I colored the coffee cards with copics and I found an orange color combination I love - YR16 and YR68. I never would have tried this color combination before but learned at the copic certification class that I could choose colors with end numbers that were 2 or 3 apart and those colors would blend. I loved the combination and I know I will use it again.

3 comments:

roc said...

beautiful cards jan! love that coffee cup stamp!

Kelly Booth said...

How Cute are those cards....I Love them!
I always stock up and then eventually give some to each of my girls when I acquire too many!

Trish said...

Great Cards!!