


UPS brought a great package today...my copic pen holder. I just love it. It will hold refills also but I am using it for my pens only. I love being able to have them arranged by color groups. If you notice that nasty little piece of rag that is in one of the top cubbies....it isn't blood, it's ink on it. It is used to make texture with the copics. One of the tricks I learned at the certification class. I made a card last night from some scraps and then I made a couple inchies using some of the new Ketto images that arrived yesterday.
4 comments:
I love that Frog!!!
oh my gosh...where did you get the marker holder? i need one of those and have looked for one but couldn't find any!
I love your Copic holder! Where did you find that treasure?
Love my copic Holder too....
Your Card and Inchies are so Cute...Love the Frog!!
Post a Comment