A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Using some of what I've learned...
I am busy this afternoon making some birthday cards. I also made a thank you card for a friend using the Starbucks coffee sleeve idea that I learned last week by taking Wilna's class. Lots of pictures to see....
...and I've had a helper today. My daughter's cat, Bebe who very seldom ventures out of her room but here she is in the middle of the mess on my stamp table.
I too took Wilna's class and had fun creating. Just loved the drawings of cupcakes and coffee. Love the birthday card you made using the cupcakes. do you have a template for the card and envie? Lois
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
4 comments:
Great project! Love the bright and cheery colors...........and I think Bebe agrees! Had to venture out and see the fun project :)
i love what you've created here. just wonderful work!
I too took Wilna's class and had fun creating. Just loved the drawings of cupcakes and coffee. Love the birthday card you made using the cupcakes. do you have a template for the card and envie?
Lois
This book is lovely--makes me happy!
Post a Comment