Followers

Monday, September 15, 2008

I am creating...and eliminating some of the stress I'm feeling

I am taking 2 online classes and they both started today. I was feeling like I really wanted to be home and NOT at work so I could begin the classes. I finished up step 1 of the Karyn Gartel class and while it's drying I'll do some blog posting. I had to cut some several sheets of scrapbook paper (paper that I wasn't really fond of) into squares and collage onto the canvas. In a couple hours I will do step 2 which is painting the canvas with white gesso.

I am going to cut out the things I need to complete my homework for Wilna's class, Coffee and Cupcakes then hopefully I can sit and watch One Tree Hill while the gesso on the canvas in drying and be ready for the next class assignments tomorrow.

I received some great mail today from Juliie...a cat ATC and inchie.

No comments: