Kelly explained to me how to use my Copics...the few that I have, so I stamped some envelopes and colored again this evening. It was much easier but I really need some more colors so I can shade easier. I colored some other envelopes this afternoon so I can get a stash together. I love sending out cards in decorated envelopes.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
More coloring....
Kelly explained to me how to use my Copics...the few that I have, so I stamped some envelopes and colored again this evening. It was much easier but I really need some more colors so I can shade easier. I colored some other envelopes this afternoon so I can get a stash together. I love sending out cards in decorated envelopes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great Job!!! Wish I would have known earlier that you were having problems.....
Did you put cardboard inside the envy's so it did not bleed through?
You always know you got enough color on as you will see the design from the back as well....
You did great!!!
adorable! love the colors you've used!
thanks so much!! I love your project!!!
; )
Wilna
x
Post a Comment