I have been wanting to take one of Karen Gartyl's classes for a while so finally signed up for this one... Heart & Soul. I hope this is something I can do....her description says for any level. LOLDon't forget...tomorrow is the first day to sign up for Wilna's Coffee & Cupcakes class. There is a link on the left sidebar of my blog. I took one of Wilna's classes last year where she used a Starbucks coffee cup to make a great card. There are probably several pictures on my blog from previous months but I know there is one posted on this blog on April 29th. It isn't the original card since I believe that is posted on my other blog. It was a great class and I have made this card many times since the class. I am excited for her next class. She is a great online instructor!


1 comment:
Can't wait for Both Classes....
Going to be so FUN!~
Post a Comment