Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

She's almost finished

I painted the background and added the halo last night on my canvas. I am really pleased with her so far and today I plan to add clothes and hair. I'm not sure how but I want to add a crown to her and might use some grungeboard if I have a crown big enough.

Yesterday's m ail brought Anna's W card = write. It has been so fun to receive the alphabet themed cards throughout the last several swap rounds.

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

She looks Great Jan....I'm surprised the bkg is not red though?? Are her clothes going to be red? LOL!

roc said...

love your canvas jan. it's turning out so beautiful!

Lois said...

Jan,
your canvas is beautiful. Love the crown, great finish.
curious on the swap of alpha that you received Write. what group is that, sounds too much fun. thanks for the info and for sharing your art.
Lois