I finished up my canvas last night. I wanted to paint brown hair but it just didn't stand out enough against the background so I painted her hair black. I think next time I will either place the face closer to the center or paint 2 faces and use the word "friends" on the picture. I learned a lot through this workshop since this was my first attempt at this type of project. I am looking forward to taking another online class from Karyn Gartel.I worked on some October birthday cards yesterday and will post those when they're finished. I am trying to catch up on crafts this weekend because Wilna will have several more class projects next week.


3 comments:
WOW that's great...honestly what a piece of art that is!! I'm loving it....
Wow...She looks Wonderful!!! i can't wait to get back and get mine done....
she's wonderful jan! i love it!
Post a Comment