Hard to believe it is 2010. I can remember being in high school and thinking the year 2000 would never come and here we are a decade beyond that. I have been doing some crocheting and stamping to bring in the new year. I am so ready for new swaps to begin. I made a couple quick crochet hats and started my annual tradition of "re-making" my last year calendars into cards. My friend Becky gives me back her calendar at the end of the year so I have 2 to make into new cards. I finished January and February cards and will work on the rest of the year as motivated.



3 comments:
I love those crochet hats they are so cute. You go girl turning last years calendars into cards.
You are really ahead of things. I am still putting away Christmas stamps! Love the heart card!
aodrable hats! they are so darned cute! love love love your cards!
Post a Comment