A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Friday, December 25, 2009
I finished another rag quilt, this one if for Sumana's boyfriend who loves dragons. I had some fabric left and made a pillow case too. Cheeto loved the quilt!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
That quilt is so cool! He will love it. Cheeto looks very comfy!
i don't know...i come here and see how productive you are and i wonder where am i going wrong?
beautiful work jan!
hope you had a beautiful holiday!
Beautiful Jan! Those colors are just great! I hope Sumana takes a picture of him opening it up later!
Is it back to work today? BAH HUMBUG, if it is.
Post a Comment