A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
A few more cards
It rained all day here which put me in the mood to rearrange my craft room and stamp. I made a couple more cards. If it rains again tomorrow I am going to try and tackle cleaning out some closets.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
Love these cards Jan....don't cha love that cupcake?? The Button cards are just perfect....Love the colors on ALL!
I Love that button card. Oh no, not the closets! If they are anything like mine you will get lost and never come out.
am I allowed to check out your blog? Maybe I will see the next card for me? I LOVE how you did the pot of button flowers.
Anna
Post a Comment