A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Another rag quilt finished and just one more to go..
I am making rag quilts for my daughter's friends. I finished another scrappy one last night and just have one more to go. I am out of scraps so the next one will be some sort of theme, just not sure what. I have got the process so streamlined that I can make a quilt in a day. The flannel I used on the back of this one gave some nice pastel hues to the fringes.
I also made a February hat for my granddaughter. She loves wearing hats!
I love that hat it is just too cute! Thank you for aiding my addiction. I love your rag quilts and they have inspired me to do some rag quilted projects of my own.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
WOW....You just amaze me...those RAG quilts are to die for and that hat is the sweetest.....
You make one in a day????????? Wow! It takes me forever, and I have only made the crib sized ones. You are amazing!
I love that hat it is just too cute! Thank you for aiding my addiction. I love your rag quilts and they have inspired me to do some rag quilted projects of my own.
Post a Comment