Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Becky's birthday quilt

Another rag quilt finished. I bought a book of iron on quilt tags a few weeks ago and used on of them on this quilt. I ironed the transfer on to muslin, outlined it all using the Copic micro marker then colored it in with Copics. I wanted to make sure the colors wouldn't run so I washed the piece before I stitched it on the quilt. It turned out great! I also had some help at the sewing machine.

5 comments:

Dishtowel Dame said...

I love the cat on the sewing machine. My cats are always into my projects too.

Kelly Booth said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!!! those Rag Quilts you are making just Rock....WOW!!
Becky will just LOVE this!!

Jerri Sue said...

It is nice to know that someone else has the same helpers that I do. I Love that quilt.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

I DO love my quilt! I wrap up in it almost every night. Nothing's better than getting a home made gift....