A few more cards I made for various swaps. The template for the little cookie book was one of the weekly freebies from
MyScrapChick. I thought I saved the template but guess I didn't since I can't find it anywhere. It was probably one of those things that I printed since I thought maybe I would use it but didn't save :( You can sign up to receive the free weekly paper piecing pattern, just head to the website and add your email to the list. The cookie book slides inside the card pouch on my project.
This swap round we are sending our swap partners stamped images that we use on our cards as "tuck-ins". The image on the front of the cookie card is one I received from my swap partner last week.



2 comments:
great cards, gotta love that old lady.
Great Projects....Love them ALL!
Post a Comment