


I made a sketch card for the Happy_Stampers yahoo group swap and it turned out much bigger than cards I usually make. I guess I should have started with a smaller image but that bird has been sitting uninked for several weeks now. Then with the scraps I had left and some of my new Hero Arts stamps I made 3 cards.I am signed up for the Copic certification class in San Francisco next week after much debate back and forth with myself. Now that I'm signed up, I'm thrilled and I will be able to teach some copic classes...probably in my home.


3 comments:
LOVE the CARDS....they Rock!!! Love the new Birds and Owls.....
Excited for the Class next week.....
So you went and did it! YOu and Kelly should have fun. Can't wait to see what you learn. Your both fablous already
jan..those birds are adorable!
congratulations on being signed up for the copic certification class! i'm really proud of you! you will be great!
Post a Comment