A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I'm Copic Certified!
It was a wonderful day in San Francisco with Marrianne Walker teaching and Cambria assisting her. Kelly and I both learned several new tricks and techniques and it was well worth the money. Now I can teach copic classes. YEA!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! Can you teach us on-line??
My congratulations to you too Jan! Are you teaching us on-line?
Congradulations!! I know you were back and forth about taking the class. Glad you liked it so much.
So when are you coming out here to teach me and Deb? Congratulations!
congratulations jan! will you teach me a class?
Post a Comment