Followers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Check out this new toy...

I ordered the new Tim Holtz stapler from Frantic Stamper and it arrived yesterday. It is just as wonderful as shown on Tim's blog. It is easy to use and staples a 1/4" staple. I can't wait to use it on my projects.

Another part of my Frantic order was some paper from Creative Impressions that I wanted to use to make my April spinners. I saw an idea using this paper in a recent issue of Cards. My spinners didn't turn out as well as I wanted but they're finished, drying and will soon be on their way.

I made a TY gift for my swap partner (no names mentioned). This project is one of my favorites to make using inchies. I was so happy I bought several of these frames last year when Kohls had them on sale. The coffee card is for the Happy_Stampers letter "J" swap which equals Java for my card. It is a card I made several months ago. For anyone wanting to join a card swap group that is pretty low key, Happy_Stampers is a great one. You pick and choose which swaps you want to join each month. You can find the group on yahoo groups by doing a search for Happy_Stampers.

Check out my other blog to see some great art. The link is on the right side bar, Art From My Friends.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Looks like you had a good day!!