I had a question regarding copic online classes....I learned so much in the class yesterday that I just didn't learn from online resources. I am a visual learner so I suppose that is why. There is an excellent blog if you are an online learner that the gal that taught my class yesterday moderates. The blog is I Like Markers. Scan through that and see if there are tricks you can pick up. Some of the things on her blog are things she showed us yesterday and I swear there was no way I figured it out from her blog.
One thing I learned yesterday that I can share with you...the caio markers have little slots in the caps. The reason for this is that if the cap is swallowed, not that any of us are going to do that, you can still breathe. The caio markers are considered the beginning package and are used by children in Japan. They are still air-tight, even with those little slots. 144 colors is a great start! It's the same ink throughout the whole Copic line. I started my set with all the caio markers and am adding sketch markers now (sketch have 366 colors!) Good luck.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Jan,,,Wow...Love your blog...your cards are amazing!
-Liane
Cool, now you can teach ME! LOL
Sure wish I lived closer! Tomorrow is the big day............going to go buy a bunch of Copics. Hope I can use them right.
I'm still recooping....need to make a card!! So glad you took the class with me...it was FUN!!!
Oops I am sorry I forgot about Diane... I really wish you could come out here and teach us. I'll pay for your train ticket.
Post a Comment