I am home alone today and loving it. I made 4 months of inchies for Trish's swap and the mail lady has already picked them up and they're on their way. Amazing what I can get done with no interruptions! The themes are birthday, aliens, safari and birds. I didn't have any alien stamps so I drew my alien using the Copic multiliner marker I got in my class package. I love the multiliner...it is copic ink so you can draw with it and color with the markers and it doesn't bleed.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
4 months worth of inchies
I am home alone today and loving it. I made 4 months of inchies for Trish's swap and the mail lady has already picked them up and they're on their way. Amazing what I can get done with no interruptions! The themes are birthday, aliens, safari and birds. I didn't have any alien stamps so I drew my alien using the Copic multiliner marker I got in my class package. I love the multiliner...it is copic ink so you can draw with it and color with the markers and it doesn't bleed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow! You were very productive today. Wish I could say the same.
i always love to look at your inchies!
Wow! You sure got a lot done yesterday. I love those alien inchies, and you drew them yourself, You are one talented lady! The Queen reins!
WOW...now thats production! Glad you had the time...
Wish i did!!!
Post a Comment