
I finished my black and white inchies for a May swap. I stamped some frog images for a friend and decided to stamp a few for myself so I could make frog inchies.
A Place to share arts & crafts..... I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
6 comments:
Very nice work; the way one of those frogs is pictured with his eyes crossed is a crack up.
Talk about INCHIE Mania.....They are Fabulous!!! Wow.....Love them!!
The Zebras are my favorite. The frog is also great!!! Thanks
I love the Zebras!! The frogs are also great! Thanks for the idea!! Can wait to see you.
oh my gawd...i LOVE those zebra inchies!
OH MY!!! I only recently heard of inchies, but never saw them like THIS before. These are AWESOME!! :) Great job on all the various kinds. Now, what you DO with them? I'll have to peruse your blog to find out how you used them on your cards. Very nice!! :)
Post a Comment