Welcome to my blog. I love making cards for Operation Write Home. I am # 121 in the blog hop so I know you've seen many wonderful card ideas along the way. I know each card is made with love and appreciation for what our heroes are doing to keep us safe. If you started here, make sure you head back to the beginning so you don't miss a thing! There is a tremendous amount of work getting all these handmade cards to our soldiers, check out this video.We'd love to have you join us in making cards for heroes. The OWH website will give you all the information you need to participate. Make 1 or make 100, each will be special to a soldier. Some upcoming deadlines are: March 18th - Easter cards & March 31st Mother's Day cards.
Before you head to the next blog to check out Lindsay's card, make sure you leave a comment to enter the drawing to win the USA mug rug pictured below*. It would be a great place to rest your coffee, tea or drink and snack and remember our heroes. If you become a follower on my blog, it will give you another chance at the drawing. Thanks for supporting Operation Write Home.

Next stop on the blog hop - Lindsay.
*Hand quilted, machine washable and dryable.


47 comments:
Your egg-stra special Easter card is just delightful, Jan--and that mug rug will be such a show piece on the lucky winner's desk!
Wonderful ornate Easter egg decorations - textures, colors and patterns. It makes a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it!
Beautiful card! Love the egg shape.
Very creative idea to created the card in an egg shape. Thanks for joining in the OWH hop today!
TYFS your creations and participating in the OWH Blog Hop. :o)
My DD8 is sewing and she is always creating little things: stuffed animals, purses for Barbie, scarves, pillows... I am definitely going to show her your mug rugs... I think she will love to make some of these too.
Thank you for taking the time to use your talents to bless OperationWriteHome.
Love the Easter egg! A perfect spring card!
The egg card is wonderful! Not sure why I haven't made any eggshaped ones, you just got my creative juices flowing :) Thanks!
Happy hopping!
Adorable card creation - always enjoy your creations!
I do so enjoy the OWH events as I get to meet so many lovely and talented people along the way. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your creativity with us today! My husband is a decorated Vietnam veteran and this event always holds such a special place in my heart.
http://lillianchild.blogspot.com
LOVE it! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win your blog candy...I've been a follower.
Beautiful card! What great textures and I love the color palette you chose! The Mug Rug is fabulous! If I was to actually win it, I'd send it off to my grandson, a serving Marine. He grew up with Nana-made quilts and loves anything quilted. His wife is now learning that craft. It would make such a great "I love you" gift, and I could tell him all about your blog!
Awwwww...I love that little bunny and what a cute card!
Pretty card! TFS
Love your card and love the mug rugs! Awesome idea!
Jennifer
http://www.facebook.com/thestampaddict
That card is so darn cute!
Great Card! It is eggstra special! (I bet you have been getting puns all day!) love the layering on the egg though! Thanks for supporting OWH! Gotta get hopping! -Amanda (#61)
Cute card! And super cute candy! Go USA!
Very cute card.
cstephenson@q.com
Its properly named: Egg-stra special. Thanks for sharing.
love all the "shape" cards that have been made today =)
i checked out the rest of your blog and all your work is wonderful - thanks for sharing, happy hopping and the mug rugs look great too
Adorable card!
--Cheryl--
What a unique and gorgeous give away! I love your card - always a fan of the not-a-rectangles. Love the little bunny too - so sweet! Thanks for joining the hop. ♥ky
Love your egg card and that mug rug is gorgeous!!
Carol
scrappinheaven at yahoo dot com
Forgot to mention that I'm following you too. Please visit my blog for a chance at my blog candy, and if you like I would love to have you as a follower too.
Carol
scrappinheaven at yahoo dot com
Very cute easter egg shaped card! Thanks for sharing!
Nicki121986@hotmail.com
Love the colors! The egg shape is very nice touch.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Wonderful Easter card and beautiful mug rug!
I became a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Holy cow, are you talented or what?? thanks for the opportunity at blog candy....
Such a cute egg card - thanks for sharing! :)
Your card is beautiful! A very good example of Easter and Spring!!
oh and your Mug Rug is absolutely wonderful! My coffee mug needs one of those pronto. :)
~Yvonne
OneCreativeMomma at yahoo dot com
Cute card - thanx for the inspiration!
Yay! I just became you 100th follower! The Easter egg card is absolutly adorable!! Those mug rugs are awesome! TFS!!
OMGosh! Your quilting is stunning! I had to peek at the rest of your blog, and love all of your creations! You are so talented! I love the egg card with all of those yummmy colors and that adorable bunny! Thanks for supporting OWH!
I love your egg shaped card! Fun mug rug too!
Very nice - love your color choices!
Love your little bunny in the corner. Did you make that cute mug rug? I bet you did! So much talent!
mallisonr at aol dot com
Your card is too cute! You made me a new follower. Thanks for the great idea.
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Your card is a 'classic' Easter card ! Thanks for sharing :)
Mindy
Wow... What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for sharing it in the OWH Bunny Hop!!
I'm a new follower!! :)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com
Super sweet Easter card!! Love the shape, not your typical square or rectangle! Gorgeous!!
Linda
thanks for sharing. you've got some good stuff on here. love the coffee cup tags. oh and i'm following....
I love shaped cards. Thank you for sharing yours.
I love your egg card. It's so springy.
Love the bunny's wiggle eyes!!
what a pretty card! and your quilts are amazing!!!
thank you for sharing!!
Very cute card! Your mug rug is also very nice! Thanks for hopping!
Super cute card, Jan! Love the egg shape! (Yes, I am still bloghopping four days later, lol!)
Post a Comment