A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Some more mug rugs to get ready for OWH
Operation Write Home (OWH)is having a blog hop this weekend. I will be posting an Easter card and a mug rug to give away to a blog visitor this weekend as part of the OWH blog hop. I have also been making a couple other stitched items to sell.
yay-special yay to everyone who supports OWH--Operation Write Home~~for all our servicemen and women serving our country and their families!! Thank you Jan!!
I like the sound of operation write home. I am new to your blog and it looks rather fab so I will be reading back over some of your posts and learning more.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
yay-special yay to everyone who supports OWH--Operation Write Home~~for all our servicemen and women serving our country and their families!! Thank you Jan!!
I like the sound of operation write home. I am new to your blog and it looks rather fab so I will be reading back over some of your posts and learning more.
Post a Comment