Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some spinners and a sweet surprise

I am going on a vacation and trying to keep ahead so I don't feel bogged down when I return. I made my ATC spinner cards for my Canadian friend for April and May. I also wanted to post a card I received in the mail a few days ago. I don't normally post anything other than my work on my blog but this little card was just so sweet and "perked" me up I want to share it. I love, love, love coffee and I love, love, love red so you can see why it was such a sweet surprise to open in my mail. I also posted the birthday card my daughter made to send to her sister overseas. It is a replica of her cat and now that she has received it, I was "given" permission to post it.

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Awe these are all gorgeous! My fave though would have to be the ginger cat - reminds me of my old Tom :) when he had four legs & two eyes xoxoxoxoxoxo

stamppurr said...

you know I love the cat
great images

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE all....that cat is precious!!! Love the Spinner with Tim's New umbrella Man!! Hugs...

mickeydee said...

Great cards! The coffee mug is perfect for you. The kitty card is so adorable! Your daughter did a wonderful job on it :)