A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Monday, March 14, 2011
Another new Stampin Up favorite
The free Sell-A-Bration set Sweet Summer has become another of my favorites. Also posted are my Rabbit ATCs and a card I used the technique of gluing on paper flowers to cardstock then running the whole thing through the Cuttlebug.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
5 comments:
What gorgeous cards & ATC's. I love the rabbit he is a real cutie. Plus I love the idea for the flowers. What a great thing to do xoxoxoxoxo
your cards are awesome!
Such pretty cards Jan...love the birds with the primas...and I have always loved that rabbit! Miss you..
These are all wonderful Jan, I love those rabbit ATC's!
Super cute cards you've been creating....
Post a Comment