Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I finished my sketch challenge card for the upcoming swap. I love using sketch challenges to get myself started. I used a left over ATC from a swap as the focal point on the card. I am also able to post the card I made for the Card Chain Challenge (CCC though Society of Stamp and Scrap-a-holics) now that my swap partner has let me know she received my card. It is time to mail the doll quilts and I did some last minute modifications on the one I made. I just felt like it needed more quilting so I took out some of the stitching I previously did and stippled it. I like it better now and it is all packaged and ready to go to my swap partner to hand on her daughter's bedroom wall.

1 comment:

Pajalu said...

Jan I love visiting to see what you come up with. Your talent with cards & fabrics is inspiring xoxoxoxoxo