




I found some more mail that I received over the past week that I forgot to post....so here it is. Birthday cards from Linda and Barbara. Linda's card is really cute with lots of sparkle (I think she used some glitter pens.) Barbara's card is made using glitter on a dryer sheet. Let me know if you'd like the instructions for that and I'll ask her. I doubt the picture will really show off the combination of sparkle and softness but it is very pretty. A birthday ATC from Louise H. and a birthday spinner from Kelly. Kelly's spinner pops up when the ribbon at the top is pulled. An owl card from Claudette made with a new Bosskut die. A magnolia tag that I made at the convention make and take and a couple envelopes I colored last night with my Copics. There is a gooh on the tag....a glob of gold ink from the pen that I need to cover up with some image.


2 comments:
Lots of Great Mail in your mailbox...
Your envelopes are really nice and I bet I know where they are going too!
love those altered envies!
Post a Comment