I made a couple cards last night that are "almost the same" so I'm calling them my fraternal twins - I just swapped out the background papers. I love this new Season of Friendship stamp set from Stampin Up. It has been sitting on my stamp table for a couple weeks now since every time I put it away I get it back out.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Fraternal twins....
I made a couple cards last night that are "almost the same" so I'm calling them my fraternal twins - I just swapped out the background papers. I love this new Season of Friendship stamp set from Stampin Up. It has been sitting on my stamp table for a couple weeks now since every time I put it away I get it back out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the cards Jan....Very Pretty!
these are so nice!
Post a Comment