






I took my 2008 calendars for the past months and have recycled them into cards and an ATC. This type of stamping goes quickly when all the stamping has been done!
I made a card using chalks for my swap partner. It isn't a card I'm really happy with but chalks are something I seldom use but that is our card theme for the next week. I just don't think they give vibrant enough color.
I also received a thank you card from Sue, my previous swap partner and the cutest die cut.

I swapped out the ATCs from my yahoo group this morning. I have an awesome group of artists in this group and they really produced some nice work under this month's theme of "metal".


2 comments:
great cards! love those metal atc's!
Looks like some great cards you made out of the pages....
I agree...I am not a chalk person...Just not vibrant enough and messy too!
Post a Comment