

My daughter brought the mail in before I got home and the counter was full. Our cat Cheeto loves to help open the mail and get in any of the boxes he can. Today he tried to play with some of the charms that arrived.
My swap partner Michelle, sent my swap box today. It was a really long box and fun to open. We had to send out boxes out in the middle of the swap round so we could avoid the Christmas package rush. Michelle send me a Joann's gift card, some really nice fall circle stickers and a gorgeous fall card.

I also received two packages of charms from different swaps. The host of the Spooky Halloween Charm swap sent a really nice felt purse to hold the bracelet after the charms are all added. I didn't expect the bracelet along with all the charms, plus he sent some additional charms. It was a spectacular swap through the Oh So Charming yahoo group. The other charm swap that arrived was through the RedLead yahoo group. This is a 3 for 3 swap every other month. The charms through this swap are always AWESOME and this month was no different.
I received another birthday card (early) from a Canadian stamper, Pam. The Asian image is colored with either twinkling H2Os or radiant pearls. It is very pretty.


1 comment:
Looks like FUN mail to me!! Cheto had FUN too....he is such a cute cat....
Post a Comment