When Kelly was here last weekend she mentioned that she saw someone storing their Copic markers in a Magpie. I had already taken my Quickutz dies out of the Magpie and was storing them in a binder system so the Magpie was sitting empty. It works wonderful for storing Copics and I can see the colors well.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
New way to store my Copics
When Kelly was here last weekend she mentioned that she saw someone storing their Copic markers in a Magpie. I had already taken my Quickutz dies out of the Magpie and was storing them in a binder system so the Magpie was sitting empty. It works wonderful for storing Copics and I can see the colors well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I Love having mine in the magpie too....
I am so glad you like your Copics as much as I do!
i love that storage center jan. you have great storage things in your room. i need one of those!
Post a Comment