Followers

Monday, May 19, 2008

We're back

We're back home from our cruise to Alaska. There are tons of pictures and journaling on my other blog. Email me if you need an invitation. The cruise was everything we expected and MORE! I have taken classes from Tim Holtz before and he exceeded every previous experience I've had in a class. He was very generous with supplies and I really did come home with the empty suitcase I took packed to the gills. I don't think I could have fit another thing in.

Tim also has a short write-up about the cruise on his blog and he will be adding a little more...those of you who were on the cruise know what I'm talking about *Ü*

I did come home to a large pile of mail. ATC spinner cards from Roc and Lynn; inchies from Lynn and Joy and a few other art swap returns.

No comments: