So many cruisers have decided to trade ATCs that I spent some time last night making another batch to trade. I may make a few more tonight using the "Newsy Bird" stamp and figure out how to work in some Alaska theme for that. I just couldn't get on the ship without taking my favorite ASITH (A Stamp in the Hand) ink girl with me.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Another set of cruise ATCs
So many cruisers have decided to trade ATCs that I spent some time last night making another batch to trade. I may make a few more tonight using the "Newsy Bird" stamp and figure out how to work in some Alaska theme for that. I just couldn't get on the ship without taking my favorite ASITH (A Stamp in the Hand) ink girl with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your Quilts are gorgeous....So wish I knew how to quilt!!
Great mail and that scrap quilt is gorgeous!
Post a Comment