
I finished the Weathered Reflections project this evening. Tim's theme through out the cruise was to "embrace your imperfections" so that is the theme I used for this project. He was encouraging everyone to work without pressure and know that the finished project would be our piece of art. I used grungeboard for the letters and crown and painted then with the Ranger dauber paints. It is difficult to take a picture of a mirror project without getting the camera in it,so disregard my finger that showed up at the bottom of the mirror. One of the things we learned on the cruise was that the daubers should be stored upside down...I never knew that but it sure makes them work great every time they are opened.
Today's mail was wonderful. I received a card from my swap partner, Carol, representing the letter K for "kind". I also received an eyelet themed card from my other swap partner Joy. Both cards are great! On top of those 2 cards, Kelly's inchies arrived...excellent as always.



I was catching up on reading blogs that I subscribe to and found a project for my June stamp club meeting. My Cards magazine came in today's mail and I found another 2 projects for stamp club. Now I just need to come up with one more project idea.
1 comment:
Love your mirror...Great Piece of ART.
Thanks for the tip on the daubers...
Post a Comment