Artchix will be posting the images and collage sheets in 4 to 8 weeks on their website. Here are the inchies I submitted.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Look at this great email I just received from ArtChix!
"I've got great news for you! Your artwork has been selected to be part of our new Chixies Inchies collage sheet collection. Hooray! : ) Helga"
Artchix will be posting the images and collage sheets in 4 to 8 weeks on their website. Here are the inchies I submitted.
Artchix will be posting the images and collage sheets in 4 to 8 weeks on their website. Here are the inchies I submitted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yea....I bet yours was the BEST too!
Congratulations.....
wow jan!! wonderful news!! please let me know when it gets on their web..i don't want to miss it!!! i know a "star"!!!
wow...gorgeous inchies jan!! i can't wait to see how they turn out. keep me posted!
Post a Comment