In yesterday's mail I received a great card from Claudette. I think I am going to need to get this set! I love the leaves and the flower.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
A few more thoughts on the cruise...
I am finally getting back in the routine after vacation. I hope you all were able to check out the wonderful pictures on my other blog. I was thinking about all the terriffic classes and can't wait to get busy and finish up some of my projects with pictures from the cruise. ScrapMap hosted a Farewell Reception with a no-host bar and gave away a cruise with Donna Downey to one lucky gal. Both Scrap Map and Tim were so generous with their time, projects and gifts. If you ever get a chance to go on a cruise with them you will love it. You can also check out Jim's blog and be sure to keep an eye on it if you're interested in the next Tim Holtz experience.
In yesterday's mail I received a great card from Claudette. I think I am going to need to get this set! I love the leaves and the flower.
In yesterday's mail I received a great card from Claudette. I think I am going to need to get this set! I love the leaves and the flower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment