A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Some new projects
I have been working on a few gifts for friends. I saw an idea on another blog using the owl punch and making a calendar and this is my modified version. I used a magnet on the inside of the calendar and a washer on the back of each month so they can be changed throughout the year. I made a few more Christmas cards, a birthday card for my son-in-law and a bigger button jar for my granddaughter.
oh..i love that big jar for your buttons! how adorable it is! hey..i started my tag book for "coffee/tea". i hope to get it posted sometime soon. life has been crazy busy lately and i've barely enough time to take care of myself let alone get any art time. i hope you are enjoying your new xmas toys!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
a great set of cards :)
oh..i love that big jar for your buttons! how adorable it is! hey..i started my tag book for "coffee/tea". i hope to get it posted sometime soon. life has been crazy busy lately and i've barely enough time to take care of myself let alone get any art time. i hope you are enjoying your new xmas toys!
What a cute idea for the calendar! Everything in this post looks awesome!
Post a Comment