Friday, December 10, 2010
I'll be sewing this weekend
I have 3 quilts finished and two more to make before Christmas. Rather than stand in line at Joann's to get the $1.29/yard flannel, I ordered it from them online but it just arrived. I will be cutting and sewing this weekend to get those quilts made. Here's a quiet book I made for my granddaughter using a kit a friend gave me. This kit had a lot more tiny pieces that the Halloween book I made last year but it went together quickly and I know she'll enjoy it.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Adorable book...I don't have the patience to sew something like this! It's so cute!:)
So cute Jan......i'm glad you were able to get it done. It's beautiful.....she will love it.
omg..that is adorable!
What a fantastic project - Great idea!
This is so cute. What a lovely idea. Just wanted to let you know I have your number 11 matchbox and it is lovely. love the little handmade charm. It great. thanks and have a great day. Angela
Post a Comment