I also made my first chubby book pages for a new project my small swap group is beginning this year. Our theme for the year is Friendship and January's specific theme to get us going is black/white.


Here is a pic of my husband's current project. I think the horse will get it's head and mane this weekend, then he will work on the rockers. We are going to a leather shop this afternoon to see about getting a saddle and reins made for it. This horsie still needs a name....suggestions welcome. I think this body section already weighs about 60 lbs. It is made from oak.


2 comments:
oh i love that quilt! great job! your little book pages are beautiful!
your hub does nice wood work. wow. that is going to be an awesome rocking horse!
Very cool projects...I love that rocking horse he's making for Madison!!!
Post a Comment